SAP Crystal Reports 2011
SAP Crystal Reports 2011 Value Program Points
As a trusted name in reporting, IT professionals, report authors, and developers have been using SAP Crystal Reports software for almost two decades to create powerful, user-friendly, and dynamic reports from virtually any data source.
Enable Informed Decision Making – Design and Deliver Powerful, Flexible Reports
As a trusted name in reporting, IT professionals, report authors, and developers have been using SAP Crystal Reports software for almost two decades to create powerful, user-friendly, and dynamic reports from virtually any data source. You can transform overwhelming amounts of transactional and relational data into richly formatted reports and deliver actionable information to business users, inside and outside the organization.
- Flexible, customizable report design – Create highly formatted, pixel-perfect reports quickly with SAP Crystal Reports’ intuitive design interface and efficient workflows.
- Dashboards and visualizations – Generate interactive dashboards and report visualizations without the need for any coding.
- Broad data connectivity – Connect to information sources spread across the organization directly. Data sources include: Native, ODBC, OLE DB, and JDBC connectivity to relational, OLAP, Web services, XML, enterprise data sources, and salesforce.com.
- Powerful report delivery options – Deliver personalized reports to your business users’ preferred destination in their preferred language and format.
- Windows 7 compatible – SAP Crystal Reports software 2011 is certified compatible with Microsoft Windows 7.
- Expanded support for Excel – XLSX export takes full advantage of the new Excel file format by allowing more data to be exported to a single worksheet, without spanning multiple worksheets.
- Read-only report viewing – The new RPTR format provides a read-only RPT export option, giving you the confidence that users won’t be able to modify reports.
- SAP Crystal Dashboard Design software, Adobe Flex, and Adobe Flash integration – Enable SAP Crystal Reports developers to produce powerful "mash-ups" pulling data from various sources.