SAP Crystal Reports 2008, full product
SAP Crystal Reports 2008, full product Value Program Points
SAP Crystal Reports is a comprehensive reporting solution that helps report designers, IT professionals, power users, and application developers design, explore, visualize, and deliver reports via the Web or embedded in enterprise applications.
Powerful, Dynamic, and Actionable Reporting
SAP Crystal Reports is a comprehensive reporting solution that helps report designers, IT professionals, power users, and application developers design, explore, visualize, and deliver reports via the Web or embedded in enterprise applications. With SAP Crystal Reports, end users can consume reports with stunning visualizations, conduct on-report business modeling, and execute decisions instantly from the report itself – reducing report proliferation and dependency on IT and developers.
- SAP Crystal Dashboard Design, Adobe Flex, and Adobe Flash integration – Enable SAP Crystal Reports developers to produce powerful mashups pulling data from various sources.
- Interactive report viewing – Answer more business questions with fewer and more flexible reports.
- Enhanced Web services data driver – Expand your access to data over the Web.
- Enhanced designer features – Improve design with global formula search, duplicate formula, duplicate running total, auto complete field names, and the 'find in field explorer' feature.
- Integrated salesforce.com driver – Easily access complete customer data – turning it into actionable business information.
- Improved XML exporting – Render reports in almost any format and enjoy faster and easier integration with your industry-specific business processes – without the need for custom coding.
- NET report modification SDK – Perform report modifications – including changing, adding, and removing database providers, and adding, removing, and creating report objects, parameters, formulas, and sections – by accessing the RAS SDK through the CR .NET SDK.
- Advanced report publishing – Leverage a platform for the mass distribution of personalized content. Create multiple reports based on different data sources, combined into one desired file format (such as PDF), loaded with personalized content, and then sent to a dynamic list of recipients – all with a single action.