SAP Business Communications Management
SAP Business Communications Management software provides an advanced, all-IP
communication solution for multichannel contact centers and contact-intensive,
Differentiate Your Company with Great Customer Service
SAP Business Communications Management software replaces traditional communications systems hardware with a software-based IP telephony solution that can help make your staff's interactions with customers and partners more effective. Intelligent routing can help ensure that customers reach the right people within your organization, enabling you to fully leverage the expertise of your staff to deliver a smooth, consistent experience and fulfill customer expectations.
Learn more about SAP Business Communications Management.
- A single or multi-site inbound or outbound contact center to respond to customer inquiries
- Full access and control for agents over communications functions via Web-based tools
- Real-time monitoring, reporting, and quality analysis functions for managers
- All-IP foundation for communication-enabled business processes across the enterprise
- Interactive voice response (IVR) provides automatic voice response to customer inquiries or gathers information for intelligent routing of inquiries
- Manage your organizational resources across functions and locations
- Better leverage your organizational know-how
- Give your customers a smooth, consistent experience across all avenues of contact, including voice, e-mail, chat, text messaging, and fax
- Reduce your total cost of ownership
SAP White paper: Creating Business Value with Communication-enabled CRM Processes (PDF)