SAP Crystal Reports Server 2008, full product, 5 concurrent access licenses
Give your business users secure access to more compelling information via interactive reports and dashboards.
Consume, Manage, and Share Interactive Reports and Dashboards
SAP Crystal Reports Server software is a complete report and dashboard management solution for departments, and small businesses and midsize companies. It lets you securely open, view, interact with, and share interactive reports and dashboards. Empower your business users with access to more compelling information and help them drive better decisions.
- More information – Access reports and dashboards on a single server
- More insight – Monitor your business performance with summary dashboards and detailed reports
- Secure user access – Securely open, view, and interact with reports and dashboards over the Web
- Microsoft Office integration – Refresh reports inside Microsoft Office documents
- Lower report deployment cost – Personalize reports for each user with data driven publishing
- Lower IT cost – Automatic reports scheduling and delivery over the Web, on portals, in e-mail or Microsoft Office documents
- Broader access to information – Integration with SharePoint and Java portals
- Protect existing investments – Integration with custom .NET and Java applications
- Flexible report consumption – On-demand with the SAP BusinessObjects BI OnDemand solution or offline with the free SAP Crystal Reports viewer
- Flexible licensing – Grow your business with licensing that can support up to 350 simultaneous users
- SAP Crystal Reports and SAP Crystal Dashboard Design software, personal edition, named user licenses (NUL) are not included; must be purchased separately.
- SAP Crystal Dashboard Design software viewing and the use of the dashboard builder feature are available with NUL licenses only.
- Data driven publishing functionality is available with concurrent access licenses (CAL) only.