Join the SAP BusinessObjects Affiliate Program today and earn 10% commission* on every sale..
SAP BusinessObjects is the world's leading BI software company. Our software helps organizations gain better insight into their business, improving decision-making and enterprise performance. As an SAP BusinessObjects affiliate, you can earn a 10% commission on sales by using our banners or text links on your site. It's easy to generate conversions around the clock.
Why Join the SAP BusinessObjects Affiliate Program?
- World's leading provider of business software*.
- Increase repeat traffic to your site.
- Customized promotional material
- No limit on amount of referral fees.
- It's FREE!
How it Works
Once you are an SAP BusinessObjects Affiliate, you simply place the affiliate SAP BusinessObjects banners or text links on your site and you will earn a commission when a user accesses your site and clicks on the advertisement and purchases one of our products. We provide the SAP BusinessObjects Affiliate Program creative for your site, and we also take care of shipping, order processing, and customer service. All you have to do is sign up for the SAP BusinessObjects affiliate program, choose the links you would like to use, and post them on your website. Don't wait - increase your sales today.
SAP BusinessObjects affiliate program is proud to be a part of oneNetworkDirect:
- Direct to Publisher Payments means earnings pass directly to affiliates
- API Tracking means Commerce Integrated Tracking is used on all transactions
- oneNetworkDirect Achievers Program offers support with industry leading tools & advice
- oneNetworkDirect Rewards Program lets you earn up to 3% on quarterly sales
- Paid Search Professionals keep affiliates in the loop on major industry changes
We want to help our affiliates be successful! Please let us know how we can assist you. We provide affiliate banners and text links.
If you have any questions, contact our affiliate manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
(*) SAP defines business software as comprising enterprise resource planning and related applications such as supply chain management, customer relationship management, product life-cycle management, and supplier relationship management.