Crystal Reports 2008 - Quickstart
The target audience for this course is learners who want to understand the new features and functionality enhancements of Crystal Reports 2008.
Transforming data into actionable information
- This three- to six-hour E-Learning course is designed to give learners an overview of the new features and functionality enhancements in Crystal Reports 2008.
- The new features and functionality improvements include advanced information visualization, improved end-user report viewing experience, enhanced report designer productivity, new flexible deployment options, and flexible application integration – as well as the changes to certain components of Crystal Reports.
- The business benefit of this course is that learners will be able to describe and use the new features of Crystal Reports 2008.
- Advanced information visualization – Describe and use Adobe Flash in Crystal Reports. Describe the integration with Xcelsius and describe the integration with Adobe Flex applications.
- Improved report viewing experience – Describe and use interactive parameters, describe how multilingual support affects report design, describe the prompting improvements, describe the viewer improvements, describe how report designer add-ins work, describe and use the set data source location feature for universes and describe the web pagination improvements.
- Improved report designer productivity – Describe the added functionality when using barcodes in Crystal Reports, describe and use calculated members in a crosstab, describe the improvements in hyper-linking and describe and use sort controls.
- Flexible deployment options – Describe how to save a report to crystalreports.com, describe and use XML exporting, and describe the advanced report publishing options.
- Flexible application integration – Describe how salesforce.com data is integrated with Crystal Reports 2008 and describe and use Web services.
- Changes to Crystal Reports 2008 components – Describe what's different in Crystal Reports 2008 from the previous lesson.
Please read the Terms and Conditions.