SAP Sustainability Performance Management
The SAP Sustainability Performance Management application can help
organizations meet stakeholder expectations for accountability and drives performance
Drive Social and Environmental Improvement – and Business Performance
SAP Sustainability Performance Management can also enable you to track and communicate sustainability performance, set goals and objectives, and monitor activities – while helping to reduce the time and cost spent collecting data and compiling disclosures. Beyond the essential monitoring and reporting activities, the application can enable you to turn data into actionable information and insights that make sustainability viable – and profitable – for your organization.
- Central KPI library, which includes metrics based on the global reporting initiative (GRI) standard and enables business users to create and update their own sustainability KPIs
- Guided procedures for gathering quantitative and qualitative sustainability data
- Application operates stand-alone or integrated with other SAP applications to leverage critical business data, operational information, and performance management processes
- Focus the enterprise on improving enterprise sustainability performance, not data gathering and report compilation
- Reduce the time and cost of compiling internal and external disclosures
- Increase the credibility of disclosures to stakeholders
- Consolidate KPI reporting at organization levels where the results are still actionable
- Tie key business information from SAP operational systems to sustainability KPIs
- Move from a reporting mode to a strategic execution mode
SAP Solution Brief: Drive social, environmental, and economic improvement (PDF)
Learn more about SAP Sustainability Performance Management.