SAP NetWeaver Business Rules Management (SAP NetWeaver BRM)
SAP NetWeaver Business Rules Management (SAP NetWeaver BRM) component
can provide the tools you need to manage your business rules for including design, execution modification, and optimization.
Create and Maintain Business Rules for Custom Java Applications and Business Process Automation
SAP NetWeaver BRM can be used both in the context of custom Java applications and composed business processes. When used in conjunction with the SAP NetWeaver Business Process Management (SAP NetWeaver BPM) component, it can provide a single environment for designing rules and processes on the basis of consistent metadata.
- Eclipse-based development environment for creating and maintaining business rules
- Business rules can be validated and deployed reliably and rapidly
- Rules are made available to multiple applications in the form of reusable Web services
- Ease of use allows business users to play a greater role in defining and deploying business rules
- Change business rules and application behavior without having to recode, redeploy, or reconfigure applications
- Consistent and transparent enforcement of corporate policies through externalization and central management of business rules
- Enhanced agility and responsiveness through a single solution for managing business rules across applications
- Straightforward incorporation of rules into business processes via Web services and through integration with the SAP NetWeaver Business Process Management (SAP NetWeaver BPM) component
- Increased speed and flexibility by including business users in definition and adaptation of rules
SAP Solution Brief: Centrally Compose, Execute, and Maintain Business Rules. Greater Agility, Better Decisions (PDF)
Learn more about the SAP NetWeaver Business Rules Management (SAP NetWeaver BRM)component.