SAP Test Data Migration Server
SAP Test Data Migration Server software (TDMS) is a comprehensive data extraction solution that populates development, test, quality assurance and training systems with SAP business data from the productive environment.
Set Up Test Landscapes Efficiently and Cost-effectively Based on Reduced Data Volumes
SAP's TDMS software can help to minimize infrastructure and maintenance expenses while maximizing the effectiveness and accuracy of your development work.
The software can create small, easy-to-use test environments with consistent, relevant
extracts of business data, and enables you to work on multiple IT projects in parallel.
Watch the Webcast: SAP Test Data Migration Server
- Separate TDMS client created in the development environment
- Slim test system with a reduced set of data for upgrade testing purposes
- Business process library: maintenance systems can be quickly populated with small data sets based on business objects
- Multiple TDMS clients with differing data volumes can be created in DEV as master clients to supply test or training systems (e.g. for resetting purposes)
- Initial master shell is placed in transport path to be used as a starting point for target system build
- Reduce disk space by decreasing the data volume in non-production development, test, quality assurance and training systems
- Improve the quality of development and training activities by using business-relevant and up-to-date test data
- Increase efficiency by reducing the administrative efforts and time to manage non-production systems
- Support independent project schedules by selectively refreshing single clients of your non-productive systems
- Enable effective simulations of new business situations in your test environments using up-to-date data before making critical business decisions
- Protect confidentiality by 'scrambling' data in target systems to ensure compliance and information security